Valves can be said to be found everywhere in life, whether in the family or factory, any building cannot do without valves.
1. Valves for petroleum installations;
(1) Most of the valves used in oil refining units are pipeline valves, mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, safety valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, and traps. Among them, the demand for gate valves accounts for about 80% of the total number of valves;
(2) The chemical fiber devices, chemical fiber products mainly include polyester, acrylic, and vinylon. The ball valve and jacket valve are needed;
(3) The propylene fine device. In general, the device needs scale valves, mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, traps, needle-shaped globe valves, cock valves, of which the gate valves account for about 75% of the total number of valves;
(4) The ammonia plant. Because of the different methods of ammonia synthesis and purification, the process flow is different, and the technical functions of the valves required are also different.
At present, domestic ammonia plants mainly need gate valves, globe valves, check valves, traps, butterfly valves, ball valves, diaphragm valves, control valves, needle valves, safety valves, high temperature, and low-temperature valves.
2. Valves for hydropower stations: The construction of hydropower stations in China is developing towards large-scale, so large-caliber and high-pressure safety valves, pressure relief valves, globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, emergency shutoff valves, flow control valves and globe sealing instrument globe valves are needed.
3. Metallurgical application: In metallurgical industry, wear-resistant slurry valves (in-flow globe valves) and regulating traps are the main requirements for alumina behavior. Metal sealed ball valves, butterfly valves and oxidation ball valves, cut-off flash valves and four-way reversing valves are mainly used in the steelmaking industry.
4. Marine application: With the development of offshore oil field exploitation, the amount of valves needed for offshore flat development is also increasing gradually. Offshore platforms need shut-off ball valves, check valves and multi-way valves.
6. Application in rural and urban buildings: Low-pressure valves are commonly used in urban construction systems, and they are now developing in the direction of environmental protection and energy-saving. Environmental-friendly rubber plate valves, balance valves, mid-line butterfly valves, and metal-sealed butterfly valves are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valves. Most of the valves used in domestic urban buildings are balance valves, soft sealing gate valves, butterfly valves, etc.
7. Valves for rural and urban heat supply: In urban heat substitution system, a large number of sealed butterfly valves, horizontal balancing valves, and direct-buried ball valves are needed to solve the problem of vertical and horizontal hydraulic imbalance of pipelines, so as to achieve the purpose of energy saving and heat substitution balance.
8. Environmental protection application: In the domestic environmental protection system, the water supply system mainly needs mid-line butterfly valves, soft sealing gate valves, ball valves, exhaust valves. Soft sealing gate valves and butterfly valves are mainly used in the sewage treatment system.
9. Gas valves: Urban gas accounts for 22% of the whole natural market. Valves are used in large quantities and have many types. Ball valves, cock valves, pressure relief valves, and safety valves are mainly needed.
10. Pipeline application: long-distance pipelines are mainly crude oil, finished products, and natural pipelines. The most common valves for such pipelines are forged steel three-body full-diameter ball valves, sulfur-resistant flat gate valves, safety valves, and check valves.
For more information, please visit http://www.adamantvalves.com/